Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") are the services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") provided by the Company between EHI (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and its customers The purpose of this document is
to provide basic information such as rights, obligations and responsibilities, conditions and procedures between members and companies.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
- Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
- Mobile service: A virtual business place or an application operated by a company that is set up so that a company can trade goods and services using information and communication facilities such as smart phones to provide
goods, services, and information to its members. Means the following mobile services that can be used to provide services using numbers: It is also used as a means of operating a mobile service.
- KEEPIT Mobile Service: It refers to the application that is created and operated by the company so that members who are members of the company can receive various information and services.
- KEEPIT Member: means the person who registered the company by providing personal information to the company or the entire member, and can freely access KEEPIT Mobile Service when registering.
- Member: A member who accesses the application and receives services provided by the company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Usage Agreement: All contracts entered into between the Company and the Members in connection with the use of the Service, including access to the Application and these Terms.
- Operator: A person selected by the Company for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
- The definition of the terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as provided in the relevant statutes and service-specific information, except as provided in paragraph (1).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be published online through the application and shall be effective upon the consent of the member and the consent of the Company. In case of any reasonable cause, the Company may amend it to the
extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations. The amended terms and conditions shall be effective upon notice in accordance with due process.
- The Company may change these Terms if deemed necessary, and if the Terms are changed, they will be disclosed in the same manner as in (1) without delay. However, changes to important regulations regarding the rights or obligations
of members shall be announced at least seven days in advance.
- Members should periodically visit the application to confirm changes in the Terms. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members who do not know the changed Terms.
- If a member disagrees with the changed terms, he / she can stop using the service and terminate the use contract.
Article 4 (Ruling Rules)
- The matters not specified in this agreement and the interpretation of this agreement are subject to the related laws and practices.
Chapter 2 Contract of use
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
- The contract of use shall be established by the consent of the company for the agreement of the use contract of the member and the application for use.
- Consent to the contract of use shall be established by declaring that you agree to these terms and conditions on the application at the time of application.
Article 6 (Application for Service Use)
- Members who want to use the service by joining as a member must provide all the information requested by the company (age, gender, etc.).
- All members must use their own personal information to use the service. Members who do not register their own personal information, such as stealing information or registering false information, shall not have any right to use
the service And can be punished according to relevant laws and regulations.
- Membership can only be made through the person's true information, and the company can confirm the information registered by the member. The member must actively cooperate with the company's confirmation action, and if it does
not comply, the company may treat the information registered by the member as unfair.
- The company can classify the members by grade and divide the various services, so that they can differentiate their use.
Article 7 (Procedures and methods of personal information destruction)
In principle, the member's personal information will be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved.
The procedure and method of destroying personal information of the company are as follows.
a. Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the member for membership purposes is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate document box), according to the internal policy and other information
protection reasons (see the period of possession and use) It is stored for a certain period and then destroyed.
- This personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than those held by law.
b. How to destroy
- Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
- Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.
Article 8 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
- The Company shall endeavor to protect the personal information of the members including the member registration information as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations. As for the protection of personal information of the
addition, the member should strictly manage the personal information to prevent exposure to others, and the company is not responsible for the information exposed due to the member's reasons.
- The Company may provide personal information of a member to a third party to the extent permitted by law in the following cases:
- When there is a request from the relevant authorities for investigation purposes under relevant laws and regulations
- At the request of the Information Communication Ethics Committee
- If there is a request in accordance with procedures set forth in other relevant laws and regulations
- When necessary for the settlement of fees due to the provision of information and communication services
- If necessary for statistical writing, academic research or market research, and if the specific person is processed in an unrecognized form
- Membership information may be provided to companies affiliated with the Company in order to facilitate the use of services that are affiliated with the Company and the Company.
However, prior to the provision of the member
information, the company must announce the partnership, the purpose of the offer, and the contents of the member information to be provided in advance, and obtain the member's consent.
- The Company may create and use collective statistical data on the personal information of all or a part of the members in relation to the business of the Company within the scope of the above Paragraph 3, and transmit the cookie
to the member's smartphone through the service There is.
In this case, the member can change the browser settings of the computer that they use to refuse to accept cookies or to warn them of receipt of cookies.
- In the following cases, the Company may provide personal information to third parties with the member's consent. In such cases, the provision of personal information to third parties will only be made with the consent of the member,
and if you do not want personal information to be provided, you will not use the service or participate in any form of promotion or event.
- E-mail, telephone number, etc. may be provided to the relevant content and service provider or specified third parties for the provision of contents and services within the service.
- The personal information of the members who participated in various events in the mobile service may be provided to the organizer of the event.
- Membership in member's application form and application for use of the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be the consent of the Company to collect, use and provide the member information described
in the Application for Use pursuant to this Agreement
Article 9 (Approval and Limitation of Application for Use)
- The Company shall, in principle, consent to the use of the Service in accordance with the order in which the application is made in accordance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6, in principle, when there is no business or
technical obstacle to the application.
- The Company may suspend acceptance of the following cases.
- When it is impossible to provide technical service
- When applying for a false registration when registering a member, such as the use of another person's name
- If you applied for the purpose of hindering or obstructing the well-being of the society or the morality of the society
- When a member who has terminated the contract of use in violation of laws or terms and conditions applies. Provided, however, that this shall not apply to a person who has passed six months or more after the loss of the
qualification and has been approved for re-membership of the Company.
- If you want to use this service for fraudulent purposes
- If a member is competing with the service
- If you apply in violation of other regulations
- If the application for service use falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the Company may reserve the consent until the reason for the approval restriction is resolved.
- If the company does not have enough facilities
- If the company has technical difficulties
- In case the acceptance of use is difficult due to reasons of other companies
- When the applicant is a minor who is stipulated in relevant laws and regulations, the company may withhold the approval as stipulated in the guide for each service.
- The Company may withdraw the approval of use after the completion of the membership procedure if the reason given in subparagraph (2) is found.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Party
Article 10 (Obligations of the Company)
- The Company shall make available the service on the date of commencement of the service desired by the member, unless there are special circumstances.
- The Company shall promptly process any complaints of members related to the service. If it is difficult to promptly process the complaint, the Company shall post the reasons and the processing schedule on the service screen or
notify the member through e-mail .
- The company shall repair or repair the equipment without any delay without unavoidable reason when the equipment is damaged or lost in order to provide continuous and stable service.
- If the opinion or complaint arising from the member is objectively recognized as fair, the Company shall promptly process it through appropriate procedures. However, if it is difficult to process it promptly, the member should
be notified of the reason and schedule of processing.
Article 11 (Membership Obligations)
- Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- Falsifying facts when applying or changing usage, stealing personal information of another member or using it illegally
- To copy, distribute or commercially use the information obtained from the company's service information without prior consent of the company.
- To impair or disadvantage others' honor
- act to pretend to be someone else and to misrepresent the relationship with others
- collect, store and disclose personal information of other members;
- gambling, betraying, or engaging in riches
- change the information posted on the Service;
- to impersonate or impersonate the employee or operator of the company, or to write or send mail by stealing the name of another person
- posting or e-mailing materials containing software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment;
- Other illegal or unlawful acts
- Members may not conduct sales activities to sell products using services unless they have been officially recognized by the Company. In particular, members may not use the services of hacking, advertising, commercial activities
through obscene sites, illegal distribution of commercial software You can not. The Company shall not be held liable for the consequences or loss of business activities resulting from such violation, or any legal measures such
as restraint by the authorities concerned, and the Member shall be liable to the Company for damages in connection with such conduct.
- When registering for use of the Service, the Member shall provide complete information ("Registration Information") in accordance with the current facts.
- Members should update their registration information immediately if any changes occur. In the event that the registration information provided by the member and the updated registration information are inaccurate, and the other
member has performed the acts specified in Paragraph 1 of this Article, the Company may restrict or suspend the use of the member's services pursuant to Article 34 of this Terms of Service. There is.
Chapter 4 Use of Services
Article 12 (Provision and Change of Service)
- "Company" performs the following duties:
- Mobile service error information correction, content development
- Membership Management
- Other services defined by 'Mobile Service'
- The Company may change the contents of the goods or services to be provided by contracts to be concluded in the event of the sale of goods or changes in technical specifications. In this case, specify the contents and date of the
changed goods or services, and immediately notify the place where the current goods or services are posted.
- In the event that the contents of a service contracted with a member to be provided by the Company are changed to a reason such as a sale of goods or a change of a technical specification, the notice shall be immediately notified
to the address notified to the member.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, 'Company' shall compensate for the damage caused by the member. However, this is not the case if the Company proves that it is not intentional or negligent.
Article 13 (Service Use Time)
- The use of the service shall be conducted 24 hours a day, unless there is a special obstacle in business or technology of the company. However, the day and time set by the company are excluded because of the need for periodic inspections.
- Customer Center operating hours are defined as follows for each service. (Except lunch time from 12:00 to 1:00)
- KEEPIT representative Customer center operating hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays.
- KEEPIT Customer Center is open from 9:00 to 18:00 on Mondays to Saturdays (Sundays / national holidays).
Article 14 (Suspension of Service)
- The Company may suspend all or part of the service temporarily without prior notice in case of any unavoidable reasons such as urgent system inspection, expansion and replacement, equipment failure, service use, runaway national
- The Company may temporarily suspend the service on the day or time set by the Company for periodic system check, etc., and suspend service due to the scheduled work is notified in advance through mobile service.
- The Company may suspend the provision of all or part of the service after pre-notice to the member if necessary for service operation such as service reorganization.
- 'Mobile Service' shall be indemnified for damages suffered by a member or a third party due to temporary interruption of service due to Paragraph (1). Provided, however, that this shall not apply if it proves that the Company has
no intention or negligence.
Article 15 (Provision of Information)
- The Company may provide members with various information deemed necessary for use of the Service by e-mail, letter, postal mail, SMS, or telephone.
- The Company may collect additional personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations with the consent of the member for the purpose of improving the service and introducing the service to the member.
Article 16 (Advertising and Transactions with Advertisers)
- The portion of the service investment base that a company can provide services to members derives from revenue from advertising. Member agrees to show ads exposed when using the service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the participation, communication or transaction of the advertiser in the promotional activities posted on the service or through the service.
Chapter 6 Termination and Restrictions on Use
Article 17 (Change of contract and termination)
with direct authority, give the member a chance to call before the cancellation.
Article 18 (Restrictions on Use of Services)
or falls under any of the following items.
- To register fraudulent contents in member information, to steal personal information of another member, or to deal or provide member information with others
- transmit, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit information, sentences, figures, sounds, or videos that violate public order and morals and that may infringe the libelous or obscene content or the honor or privacy of others; Dissemination
- Harassing or intimidating other members, or continuing to cause suffering or discomfort to a particular member
- Modify the company's client program, hack the company's server, or arbitrarily change some or all of the application or posted information without obtaining any special rights from the company.
- To reproduce the information obtained through the service for purposes other than using the service without prior approval of the company, to use it for publishing and broadcasting, or to provide it to a third party
- If it interferes with the normal operation of the service, such as impersonating the management, staff or persons of the company or intentionally interfering with the service
- When there is a request for correction of related public institutions such as ICT Committee
- Violation of laws and ordinances such as violation of the regulations prescribed by the company including the terms and conditions and objectively judged to be connected with crime
Chapter 7 Damages and Other Matters
Article 19 (Compensation for Damages)
- If a member causes damages to the Company due to a violation of the provisions of this Agreement, a member who violates these Terms and Conditions shall compensate all damages incurred by the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member unless it is due to the intention or negligence of the Company in connection with the use of the service free of charge.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
- The Company is exempted from liability for service if it can not provide services due to natural disasters, war, service interruption by telecommunication carriers, or other force majeure.
- The Company is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection and construction of service facilities.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by a member's computer error, or if the member has misrepresented his / her personal information and e-mail address.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or loss of revenue that the Member expects to receive from the Service and shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from the use of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for the contents of the information, data, facts, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by the member in the service and shall not intervene in the dispute arising out of the mutual service between
the member and the third party. There is no obligation and there is no liability to compensate for this damage.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages in connection with the use of the services provided free of charge by members.
Article 21 (Relationship between the Linked Service and the Linked Service)
- When a parent service and a subservice are connected by a hyperlink (for example, a target of a hyperlink includes characters, pictures, moving pictures, etc.), the former is called a connection service and the latter is called
a connection service.
- If the connection service indicates the initial screen of the connection service or the popup screen at the time of connection, it means that the connection service does not bear the guarantee responsibility for the transaction
with the member through the goods provided independently by the connected service, Warranty is not responsible.
Article 22 (Notification)
- If the company is required to notify the unspecified number of members, it may substitute for individual notice by posting for more than 7 days through the bulletin board.
Article 23 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
- The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea, such as the Telecommunications Business Act.