Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions shall be used by KEEPIT Mobile Service ("KEEPIT Mobile Service") provided by EHI(hereinafter referred to as "Company") (Hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), the purpose of which is to define the rights,
duties and responsibilities of the Company and its members.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in effect when the customer who applied for the service or the individual location information entity agrees to these terms and signs as a user of the service in accordance with the prescribed
procedures set by the company.
- If the member clicks the "Accept" button of this agreement online, it is understood that all the contents of this agreement have been fully understood and agreed to the application.
- The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the related laws such as the Act on Protection and Utilization of Location Information, the Content Industry Promotion Act, the Consumer Protection
Act on Electronic Commerce etc., There is.
- If the Company revises the Terms, the Company shall specify the date of application and the reason for the revision of the existing and revised terms and conditions of revision, together with the existing terms and conditions,
from 10 days before the effective date to a notice for a considerable period after the effective date, , They are posted on the service website for 30 days before the application date or for a considerable period after the
application date, or the members are informed of the revision of the terms by electronic form (e-mail, SMS, etc.).
- When the Company notifies the member pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Member shall be deemed to have approved the Terms and Conditions from the notice or announcement / notice date, unless he / If a member does not agree
to the revised terms, the member may cancel the contract.
Article 3 (Application of Relevant Laws) This Agreement shall be fairly applied in accordance with the principles of good faith, and any matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Contents of Service) The services provided by the Company are as follows.
- Preventing loss of BLE belongings
- Send and receive BLE emergency rescue requests
Article 5 (Service Charges)
- The service provided by the company is basically free. However, in the case of separate paid service, it is necessary to pay the specified rate for the service.
- The Company may charge the fee for using the service by the method specified by the electronic payment company contracted with the Company or by adding it to the bill determined by the Company.
- Cancellation and refund of the payment made through the use of the paid service will be subject to the related laws such as the payment terms and conditions of the company.
- Requests for refunds due to members' personal information theft or payment fraud or requests of the payer's personal information may be rejected except as provided by law.
- Data communication charges incurred when using wireless service are separate and subject to the policy of each mobile carrier.
- The charges incurred when registering a post with MMS, etc. are subject to the policy of the mobile carrier.
Article 6 (Notification of Change in Service Contents)
- If the Company changes or terminates the contents of the service, the Company may notify the registered e-mail address of the member of the change or termination of the service contents through e-mail.
- In the case of ①, when notifying the unspecified number of people, it is possible to notify the members through the notice of the website or other companies.
Article 7 (Limitation and Suspension of Service Use)
- The Company may limit or suspend the use of the Service by the Member if any of the following cases occurs.
- If the member interferes with the operation of the Company's service by intentional or gross negligence.
- Inevitable due to service inspection, repair or construction
- If a telecommunications carrier prescribed by the Telecommunication Business Law has suspended telecommunication services
- When the use of the service is hindered by a national emergency, disruption of service facilities, or excessive use of services
- If the Company deems it unfitful for the Company to continue providing services due to other significant reasons
- When the Company restricts or cancels the use of the service pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the member of the reasons and limit period.
Article 8 (Use or Provision of Personal Location Information)
- The rights of members and legal representatives and the manner of their exercise shall be governed by the address of the user at the time of the case and, if there is no address, the jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction
over the place of residence. However, if the address or residence of the user at the time of filing is not clear, or if the foreign resident is a foreign resident, he / she shall submit it to the competent court under the Civil
- The Company will use the location information and provide and store the fact confirmation data for the settlement of charges and complaints with other operators or customers, and keep the data for one year.
- If the Company provides personal location information to a third party designated by the member, the Company will immediately notify the communication terminal unit that collected the personal location information, the person who
is provided to the member every time, the date and time of the provision and the purpose of providing. However, if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the member will notify the designated communication terminal
device or e-mail address in advance.
- If the communication terminal device that has collected the personal location information does not have the function of receiving text, voice, or video
- When a member has requested in advance to notify by online posting, etc.
Article 9 (Right of Personal Location Information Authority)
- Members may withdraw all or part of their consent to provide location-based services using personal location information and to provide third parties with personal location information to the Company at any time. In this case,
the Company will destroy the collected personal location information, location information, and confirmation of providing information.
- Members may ask the Company to temporarily suspend the collection, use or provision of personal location information at any time, and the Company can not refuse it and has the technical means to do so.
- The member may request the company to read or notice the data of each of the following items, and if there is an error in the data, the member may request the correction. In this case, the Company can not refuse the member's request
without justifiable reason.
- Collecting, using, and providing location information about yourself
- Reason and contents of my personal location information provided to a third party under the Act on Protection and Utilization of Location Information Act or other laws
- A member may demand from the Company through prescribed procedures for the exercise of the rights set forth in paragraphs 1 to 3.
Article 10 (Right of Legal Representative)
- The Company shall obtain the consent of the member and the legal representative of the member in connection with providing the location-based service using the personal location information and the consent to the provision of the
third party of the personal location information to the members under the age of 14 years. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the member under Article 9.
- If the Company intends to use the personal information of the children under the age of 14 or to use the location information or to provide the information to the third party beyond the specified or notified contents in the Terms
of Use, You must obtain the consent of your legal representative. However, the following cases are excluded.
- Use of location information and settlement confirmation data for settlement of fees according to location information and location-based service provision
- Provided that certain individuals are processed in an unrecognized form for statistical writing, academic research or market research.
Article 11 (Right of the person in charge of protection such as children under the age of eight)
- The Company shall not be liable for the use or supply of personal location information for the protection of the life or body of children under the age of 8, if the person who is the person who protects (hereinafter referred to
as "the child under the age of 8" I think that I have my consent.
- Children under 8 years old
- Inexperienced person
- Persons who have mental disabilities under the provisions of Article 2 (2) 2 of the Welfare Act for the Disabled and who are severely disabled persons under the provisions of Article 2 (2) of the Employment Promotion and
Vocational Rehabilitation Act of the Disabled Registration is limited to one person)
- For the protection of life or body of children under eight years of age, the person who is obliged to consent to the use or provision of personal location information must submit to the company a written document certifying his
/ her commitment as a guardian.
- If you agree to use or provide your personal location information such as children under 8 years of age, you may exercise all of your personal information rights.
Article 12 (Designation of Person in charge of Location Information Management)
- The company designates and manages a person who is in a position to be able to take actual responsibilities to properly manage and protect the location information and smoothly handle the complaints of the personal location information
- Position information manager is the department manager of the department that provides location-based service. Specific details follow the by-laws of this agreement.
Article 13 (Indemnity)
- In the event that a member violates the provisions of Article 15 through Article 26 of the Act on the Protection and Utilization of Location Information, the member may file a claim against the company. In this case, the company
can not be held liable if it can not prove that it is intentional and negligent.
- In case of loss of the Company due to violation of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company may claim damages against the Member. In this case, the member can not be held liable if he can not prove that he / she is intentional
Article 14 (Indemnity)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Member if the Company can not provide the service in the following cases.
- In case of natural disasters or equivalent force majeure condition
- If there is a deliberate interruption of service by a third party who has entered into a service agreement with the Company for the purpose of providing the service
- If there is a disability in the use of the service due to the member's responsibility
- In cases where there are no intentions or negligence of any other company except for items (1) through (3)
- The company does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information, data, facts posted on the service and the service and shall not be responsible for the damage caused by the member.
Article 15 (Applicable Regulations)
- This Agreement shall be governed by and enforced by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
- Any matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to relevant laws and regulations.
Article 16 (Adjustment of Disputes and Others)
- The Company may apply for financial support to the Korea Communications Commission in accordance with Article 28 of the Act on the Protection and Utilization of Location Information if no consultation or consultation is possible
between the parties regarding disputes concerning location information.
- Company or customer can apply for arbitration to the personal information dispute mediation committee under Article 43 of the Personal Information Protection Act if there is no consultation between the parties about the dispute
related to the location information.
Article 17 (Contact Information) The company's business name and address are as follows.
- Signature: Hiichi Corporation
- Representative: Oh Seung-jin
- Address: 154-42, Gangboksan-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do,
- Main Telephone: 031-244-8581
Article 1 (Effective Date) This Agreement shall enter into force on June 01, 2016.
Article 2 The person responsible for the management of the location information shall designate as follows in June 2016 as follows.
- Place: Development Team
- Contact: 010-4114-5459